A quick explanation on purchasing images from my specific galleries of UN-Edited pics from the 2012 Noosa Triathlon. (The largest sample of such a gallery is here: http://smu.gs/SPqO0u.)
I have only uploaded smaller images to my galleries of UN-Edited pics from the 2012 Noosa Tri. This has mainly been for two reasons:
- to save time, and also
- to save space on the Photoshelter site http://disci.photoshelter.com.
- no un-watermarked images (in these Smugmug galleries of UN-Edited pics) available for purchase as 'downloads' available from the UN-Edited Smugmug galleries, and
- only small un-watermarked images available from the Photoshelter galleries (when those galleries are opened).
Please send me an email at disci7 AT gmail dot com, and tell me which image(s) you're interested in. I will then upload a larger, un-watermarked version of the image to the relevant Smugmug gallery. You can then either:
- purchase the image through that Smugmug gallery, or alternatively,
- if you'd like me to email the image to you, we can use email to discuss the procedure for doing this.
Thanks for your time.
Brisbane Sports Photographer